Introduction to Canada’s SRED Tax Credit/Refund Program SR&ED stands for Scientific Research and Experimental Development. The SR&ED tax credit program…Continue reading
You could receive an SR&ED tax credit or refund for R&D work done in Canada.
Let's get started!
Trusted by Canada’s most forward-looking R&D companies
SR&ED tax credits and refunds apply to Canadian companies / corporations in various industries.
- Agriculture / Cannabis
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Cosmetic Science & Personal Care
- Computer Science & Software Engineering & AI
- Food & Beverage (incl. micro and craft breweries)
- Health care / Dental / Pharmaceuticals
Our experienced SR&ED Tax Credit Consultants …
1) Will help you identify eligible projects and expenses;
2) Will prepare the written report of all your eligible projects containing the details that will increase the chances of the CRA accepting your claim;
3) Will coach you on any documentation the CRA may request to verify your work; and,
4) Our SR&ED Accounting Specialist will work with your accountant to minimize the stress of preparing the SR&ED portion of your return.
Read more about our SR&ED Process here …
Developing new or enhancing existing product lines or production processes very likely involves some experimental development.
If your company has its own product line or services related to …
- software development,
- enhancing food products and processes,
- enhancing and developing medical and dental processes and treatments, etc.
… then it very likely involves some experimental development.
Think you have R&D work that might qualify? Ask yourself these questions…
Our SRED Unlimited Tax Credit consultants are experts in their respective fields.
Our direct and transferrable knowledge across a variety of industries enables us to dig deeper into R&D projects to find details that other SR&ED consultants may miss.
Blog, News & Events
What is an FTCAS: First-time claimant advisory service? The first-time claimant advisory service (FTCAS) is a free, mandatory service conducted…Continue reading
Connect with an expert
Call for more info
Email our experts
Schedule a consult
Don't let this opportunity slip by
We can help you determine if your business has SR&ED eligible expenditures.
© Copyright 2021 SRED Unlimited