What is an FTCAS: First-time claimant advisory service? The first-time claimant advisory service (FTCAS) is a free, mandatory service conducted…Continue reading
Are you ready to earn SR&ED tax credits in Canada?
Let's get started!
Trusted by Canada’s most forward-looking R&D companies
If your company has its own product line or services related to “production” — software development, printing, manufacturing, enhancing food products and processes, enhancing and developing medical and dental processes and treatments, etc. — then it very likely involves some experimental development.
SR&ED tax credits and refunds apply to Canadian companies / corporations in various industries. Our consultants’ transferable knowledge across a variety of industries enables them to ask questions and dig deeper into R&D projects to find details that other SR&ED consultants may miss.
Our experienced SR&ED Tax Credit Consultants are completely engaged in your submissions process from start to finish.
1) We will help you identify eligible projects and expenses to claim.
2) We will prepare the written report of all your eligible projects. This report will contain details, components, and phrasing that the CRA is looking for which will increase the chances of the CRA accepting the claim.
3) We will coach you on any documentation the CRA may request to verify your work.
4) Our SR&ED Accounting Specialist will work with your accountant to minimize the stress of preparing the SR&ED portion of your return.
Developing new or enhancing existing product lines or production processes very likely involves some experimental development.
If in the past 18 months…
- Did you encounter any unanticipated challenges during your work?
- Was there a point in your R&D where you realised “I don’t know how to do this” or “I’m not sure how to accomplish this”?
- Did you have to use equipment or components in a non-standard way or modify them to be able to do something they weren’t designed to do.
- Did you face constraints (physical space, ingredient quality or characteristics, regulations) that meant you had to find solutions that wouldn’t be considered standard in your industry?
- Did any of your attempts to solve your problem end in failure?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, talk to us to see how we can maximize your claim and minimize your stress.
SR&ED tax credits and refunds apply to Canadian companies / corporations in various industries.
- Agriculture / Cannabis
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Computer Science & Software Engineering & AI
- Food & Beverage (incl. micro and craft breweries)
- Health care / Dental / Pharmaceuticals
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation & Clean Energy
Our direct and transferrable knowledge across a variety of industries enables us to dig deeper into R&D projects to find details that other SR&ED consultants may miss.
Blog, News & Events
As of January 1st, 2020, Alberta cancelled the provincial Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) tax credit. Instead, as of…Continue reading
Connect with an expert
Call for more info
Email our experts
Schedule a consult
© Copyright 2021 SRED Unlimited